Progress with pitch

I've made a lot of progress on my game this week. I have the GUI much closer to being where I want it. I decided to make a menu that will control the bidding, playing, and discarding. I had been trying to create a JList that displays all of the cards in the User's hand so he can just click the items on the list to play/discard them,  but I've been having a bit of difficulty implementing it. I'll probably give that another try. I'm also still working on the logic of having the AI make coherent bids and plays as well as just tracking score and doing the dealing/ redealing that's associated with pitch.
The getting the logic and GUI coordinated was a much bigger undertaking than I was planning on so I'm a bit behind where I hoped to be at this point in the semester. It will be a busy couple days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pitch Game Update

Introduction