Introduction

I will be creating a 10 point pitch game. The main objective of my project will be to develop a variety of different strategies to generate moves from the computer controlled players. I will test each of the strategies against each other to quantify their effectiveness. I will then have an in game difficulty option that allows you to choose the competence of your partner as well as your opponents.

I am planning on using Java and the swing GUI toolkit to make my game. The GUI will probably be pretty simple since my main focus isn't to be flashy or distracting but rather to have difficult AI opponents that are programmed with heuristic functions based on statistics. My idea is that for each increase in difficulty I will add additional parameters to its heuristic functions allowing the opponents to have an increasingly better understanding of the cards that have been played and the cards that are left to play.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pitch Game Update

Progress with pitch